Dear Ralph

If you would like to ask for advice from Ralph, click on the link, and fill out the form below. Thank you for your contributions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15P0zaN9gdA4UM08yKhp5Rq8V-M2xNZUpdBxtNrRAlRQ/edit

Dear Ralph, 

I need help!! I think my boyfriend likes another girl! He won’t let me see his Snapchat messages and I think he is texting another girl!! Is he cheating on me? 

Sincerely, 

Snapchat Secrets

Dear Snapchat Secrets, 

Communication is key in any healthy relationship. You should try talking to him and telling him how you feel. Also, try to not think of the worst possible scenario because trusting your partner is super important. If you get too upset before you know what is actually happening you could make things more complicated. 

Sincerely, 

Ralph

Dear Ralph,

I need help, big time. there this lady, alright, and I need advice on how to woo her. I don’t know where to start or what to do, or even if she likes me. I turned to you for advice because this is anonymous and I don’t think anyone will be able to figure it out. 

In need of advice,

Blue highlighter

Dear Blue Highlighter, 

First, you should start by talking to her and becoming friends, maybe even asking her to hang out. Try giving her compliments throughout the day that she will appreciate. Food is a good way to a girl’s heart. So if all else fails, try getting her favorite candy or snack. Good luck, I’m rooting for you! 

Sincerely,

Ralph

Dear Ralph, 

What defense should we play in the Blue/White game? 

Sincerely, 

Anonymous 

Dear Anonymous, 

Whichever team can count to 100 first, can start 23 on defense.

Sincerely, 

Ralph 

Dear Ralph

I am having an issue with a certain coach I share the gym with.  I won’t mention any names.  But this coach will throw balls at me from time to time.  He is also a fan of a rival team that I am a fan of and he makes fun of me for it.  Coach Wilh…..i mean this coach is hurting my feelings.  What do I do?

Sincerely, 

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I think that you should start throwing balls back at him to prove a point and show him how it feels. Also, you should start pranking him by hiding and scaring him when he turns the corner. All of these ideas will just give him a taste of his own medicine and make him fit in your shoes.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Skip to toolbar